The Social Blogger Meet & Greet Giveaway Hop
Come Meet & Greet your favorite bloggers and find a few new ones to love too! Enter the Grand Prize Giveaway then hop around and visit all of the Social Bloggers and learn some fun facts about them! There will be individual giveaways at some of the blog so don't forget to stop by and say hi!
5 Fun Facts about Musings & Ramblings
- What was the last movie/concert/show that you saw? - The last movie I saw was The Avengers, again. I am a HUGE action movie junkie. If there is a car chase or something blows up, I'm sure to enjoy it. (Bonus points if things blow up during a car chase!) Since Redbox, I can indulge in yelling at the screen and talking to the characters without public ridicule. Yes, I am one of those people who talk all through a movie. But since I talk all through a book too, I figure it's all good.
- You are going to be stranded on a deserted island and bring 3 luxury items. What would they be? - Solar powered generator, satellite hook up and my electronic devices. :) See if I have my electronic devices and satellite feed, I can google how to survive. Plus, you know, read and stuff. LOL.
- What is your bigges pet peeve? - People who don't know how to park their car correctly in a parking space. If you can't park, you have no business driving. *stepping quietly away from the soapbox*
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? Super Sonic Speed Reading. I swear, if I could read faster, I could get caught up on my back TBR pile and still keep up with all the great new books coming out.
- If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, fictional or real, who would it be and why? Nathan Fillion. Because, hello, Nathan Fillion. Do I really need to say anything else?
I chose my answers from a list of 10 interview questions that I give to authors and ask them to chose 5. By letting them choose from the list, I think it allows them to really let their personality shine through. And isn't that why we read interviews, to make that connection that will help us to build a deeper relationship with an author? Here are the 5 I didn't choose:
- Tell us 2 positive and 2 negative character traits you possess.
- What was the name of the last book you read?
- Pick two celebrities to be your parents. Who are they and why?
- What would we find in your refrigerator right now?
- If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom for the Grand Prize Giveaway.
I am giving away 1 e-version of any 4 or 5 star book that I have reviewed on this blog, from your choice of Amazon, Barnes & Noble, ARe or Smashwords.